Thanks for your prayers

I had a good night last night with no pain. I really felt your prayers sustaining me through it. Dave arrived this afternoon and we went back to the hospital for an evaluation. The contractions have stopped! Yeah! All is well, I am just supposed to take it easy for the next couple of weeks.

People at church were really kind and I had many offers of assistance. It's good to have that network of friends.

We are calling it an early night. Dave has been up for 36 hours straight. It's so good to have him home.

4 comments

Izzy said...

We will pray for you guys. Your family will do great.

Love - izzy

Sharla said...

Glad Dave made it - hoping you can all get some sleep! g'night.

Deb said...

Whew! Good news! I am so glad to hear things are going better...I can't imagine the scare that must have been. We love you guys!

emilyaaa said...

oh, i'm so glad to hear that he's there and that you're all okay!!! you just take care of yourself, and let Maya watch as many german re-runs of Barney as she wants!! :) You're still in our prayers!