Disney World 6x8 Mini Travel Album - part ii | Hollywood Studios


part i - Disney Springs and the B Hotel
part ii - Hollywood Studios
part iii - Epcot
part iv - Magic Kingdom
part v - Animal Kingdom



HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

I decided to divide the album into "Parks" by using Becky Higgins 3x12 Scrapbook Divider.  I just cut it down to 3x8.  The reel card is from Project Mouse No. 2 bundle and the Hollywood Studios card is from PixieSprite.  All other things I created.

I printed the digital tag from the Project Mouse No. 2 Bundle.  The foam glitter Mickey sticker is from EKSuccess.

I printed the word strip from the Project Mouse Tomorrow bundle.  The Star Tours card is from PixieSprite.

I used two templates from Paislee Press on this spread. The Star Wars shopping card is from PixieSprite.

I got the fun Etch-a-Sketch card from PixieSprite.  The top image is cute from patterned paper from the Disney Parks Deluxe kit.  On the right, I created my own word art and taped the photo on a 6x8 cardstock divider that came with the Simple Stories yellow binder with washi tape that I created myself.
The backside of the paper has a guitar from Jolee's Boutique that I got at Michaels.  It is a little bulky for this album, so we'll see if it fits once all the pages are in.

These cards are from the Project Mouse Ice Bundle.

The Pizza Planet template is from Paislee Press.  The monster card is from the Project Mouse Tomorrow Bundle.

The 3x4 card is from Project Mouse Waiting for the Magic and the Toy Story card is from PixieSprite.  The 4x6 template is from Paislee Press.

The Indiana Jones journaling card is from PixieSprite and the others are from Project Mouse Frontier Bundle.

The word art on this layout is from Project Mouse Cars Bundle.  The journaling card is PixieSprite.

The fun Tower of Terror card is from PixieSprite.  So is the stormtrooper journaling card.  I put a sticker from the Disney Parks Deluxe kit on the Paislee Press 4x6 template.

I printed the Fantasmic card from a picture I got off the internet.  I created the Mickey head journaling card from a freebie and then added the Mickey head confetti that Maya picked up from the show and stitched the top shut.  On the right side, I made a 6x8 full page and added Project Mouse At Night word art and a Malificent sticker from Disney Parks Deluxe.
Up next:  part iii - Epcot

No comments