iDSD

Did you know it's International Digital Scrapbooking Day? Didn't think so. I actually had some time to create a page in honor.


I've been really slow and feeling a little creative-less these days. My to-do list is piling up. A few things haven't helped spark some movement on my part.

First, Ethen broke my camera. Knocked it off the counter when he was taking pictures of the pumpkin. Ugh. I don't want my next camera to be the same -- I'm looking for the more expensive professional type this time. But that isn't in the budget right now. So I'm having to rely on my iPhone, which isn't the greatest. It's good for instagram, but not so much for what I want. *Sigh* Christmas is coming.

Secondly, I found out that they are disbanding the Creative Team that I am on at Jessica Sprague. She's moving in a different direction with her site. I am saddened by this news, which becomes effective January 1. No more free stash of stuff, but I am also ready to be a little liberated from it as well. So not all bad.

1 comment

Becca said...

Oh man, that totally blows about your camera. So sorry. And no more free stuff is never fun either. But you're right, maybe it will be a bit liberating.
I need to get on the bandwagon and gets some books made. So many pictures stuck on my computer....at least you inspire me!