June 2015 Layouts

One.  That's how many scrapbook pages I made on my vacation to Utah.

I had grand plans to do a bunch of scrapbooking, but what was I thinking??  I attended two weddings, three family reunions, one baby shower, visited two national parks, and spent a couple days sick in bed.  I've added over 1000 photos to my camera roll, and life keeps coming! It was an exhausting but fun vacation, but I'm happy to be at home swimming in all my photos.

Let's get to it!  Here are my pages from June LAST YEAR. 




This is the one page I got done on vacation.  I am loving the digital version of Pink Paislee's Summer Solstice collection that is now available at ACDigitals.com

Book paper from Echo Park Teacher's Pet line, Puffy stickers from MAMBI, and book card, pocket, and label from old KOTM from Creating Keepsakes.

All paper and stickers are from PinkFresh's Life Noted Collection with the exception of the tooth chart, which is from Simple As That's Loose Tooth Collection.

No comments