- Decide which events have so many photos they get a full page spread. Create them digitally and include them in my printed book at the end of the year.
- Make my bi-monthly calendar pages of the random leftover photos. These I also create digitally to include in my printed book.
- Pull any school related or special pictures out from that month that have a special story that I want to include in the kids scrapbook albums. I choose to create these either digitally or with paper and stickers, but I always include them in their yearly albums. If it's a digital layout, I just print it out at 12x12.
- Monthly digital 2-page layouts
- Monthly calendar pages
- Hybrid (or traditional) pages and/or digital pages
|Elements from the-lilypad.com Memory Pockets Monthly BOLD kit|
|Digital elements from Pink Paislee Solstice Collection|
|Some elements from Scraptastic, but mostly made by me.|