December Daily 2015 Week 4

It's always nice to wrap up an album.  Here is a look at the final week of our December.

DEC 20
The kids made the cutest gingerbread houses today.  I got this mini kit from Target.


DEC 21
School is out and Noel gave a little warning today after I took away some of the kids gifts. ;)

Maya and I attended Ballet Houston's performance of the Nutcracker.  This is our 2nd annual year going to see it.  It was magical and fun.  Next year they are re-doing all the stage and costumes, so we are excited to see how it will be different.  I inserted the Playbill program as part of the spread.

DEC 22
This place was truly amazing!  I highly recommend it. http://www.magicalwinterlights.com

DEC 23

DEC 24
Christmas Eve

I printed out the tree picture on vellum, so it shows through to the next page.  I reinforced the holes with washi tape so it won't tear.  Noel brought the kids super cute jammies. We played the game Zarahemla (think Catan) until bedtime.

DEC 25
Christmas Day
Ethen got up around 6am on Christmas.  He was super excited about his toys, and he played with BB-8 until Maya got up closer to 7am.  She gave her doll a big hug and it was a fun morning.

I had the kids write all the gifts they got on a 4x6 Project Life card, and I inserted them here.  I thought it would be fun to remember their gifts and what age they were this year.






No comments