Days of December 2014 | Week 4

Finally I have finished my December Daily 2014 album!  My goal was to have it done in January, but I'll take the first week of February. 


Day 21


Day 22



That Noel sure is a crafty thing!  She got really creative with the snowmen this year.

Spoiler Note: I got Maya's cute shirt at Target and didn't think it would be hard to find a similar one for boys.  I was wrong.  I scoured the internet and finally found one on Amazon.  It arrived and was about 3 sizes to large.  I was out of time.  I then got out my trusty Silhouette Cameo that has been so good to me.  It was easy enough to cut some holes out of it and make a template.  Then I just used fabric paint to dab the face on. 


I put the original envelope that came in the mail from the North Pole in the album because it had the fun postmark from the North Pole.  I just glued it to a piece of cardstock that I embellished with stickers.



Inside are the letters that Santa sent to the kids.  This was a fun new tradition that we started this year.  The USPS does this special service if you get them the letters before December 10.



Day 23


 This fun paper came from Pebbles Inc.  I just glued some metallic stars on it to give it some texture.



We made sugar cookies today.  The kids had fun decorating with the kit that Noel brought.




These precious reindeer made me smile every time I looked at them.  I am not much of a cookie-making mom, but the kids really loved this activity.


Day 24 - Christmas Eve






The kids each played a song they are learning this year.  I must insert a few cute videos to show how they are progressing.








We read the Christmas story in the scriptures.



I printed the image of our Christmas tree onto vellum so that you could see the next page shine through it.



This page was cut from my Silhouette Portrait onto kraft paper.  I just typed the verse out and cut it out!  Easy!


Day 25 - Christmas Day






I loved capturing the joy on their faces.  It was a fun morning, and I love that I have these pictures to remember this special day to look back on.










Noel bid us farewell from the Christmas tree...until next year!


No comments