Days of December 6-10

Here's the next 5 days in my Daily December album:

DAY 6



 Used a silver paper doily to create a transparent look.
DAY 7



 This music strip is also a transparency that shows through to the other side.
DAY 8


I got an idea to cut these stars with my Silhouette Portrait off the internet in the vast gallery of December Daily albums out there.  I've been loving looking at albums around the globe on Pinterest and also at this site:  http://www.flickr.com/groups/decemberdaily2013/


 When I got these photos printed, the man at CVS thought these were copyrighted pictures.  It was a nice compliment, as I do believe my photography is improving.  But also kind of annoying, to have to explain that I'm just that awesome...:)

DAY 9



 This was one of the snowflakes Noel made for the kids.  I just slipped it into a 4x6 page protector, cut off the excess plastic and stitched it in place.


DAY 10

No comments