Friday, March 15, 2013

January Layouts

So I'm finally getting around to deciding what my 2013 layouts are going to look like.  I'm still sticking with the format I've used the last 3 years -- it's working so well for me.  I am not a project lifer (gasp!), but I do enjoy many of the products they put out, and I'm incorporating many into my layouts.  For me, the whole Project Life thing is too complicated -- too busy (though it boasts simplicity).

Anyhoo, I'm loving the Studio Calico Project Life Kits that debuted this year.  I love the colors, the elements, and the inspiration.  So I'm using it kind of as a guide to what I'm going to produce this year as my family's 2013 scrapbook.  Enjoy!

Credits: Paper and Embellishments: One Little Bird - Retrospective, Journaling Card and Stamp: Becky Higgins' Clementine Edition, Font: Bebas, all other embellishments created by me.

No comments: