January Layouts

So I'm finally getting around to deciding what my 2013 layouts are going to look like.  I'm still sticking with the format I've used the last 3 years -- it's working so well for me.  I am not a project lifer (gasp!), but I do enjoy many of the products they put out, and I'm incorporating many into my layouts.  For me, the whole Project Life thing is too complicated -- too busy (though it boasts simplicity).

Anyhoo, I'm loving the Studio Calico Project Life Kits that debuted this year.  I love the colors, the elements, and the inspiration.  So I'm using it kind of as a guide to what I'm going to produce this year as my family's 2013 scrapbook.  Enjoy!

Credits: Paper and Embellishments: One Little Bird - Retrospective, Journaling Card and Stamp: Becky Higgins' Clementine Edition, Font: Bebas, all other embellishments created by me.

No comments