October Layouts

So, it's January. Resolutions, resolutions. I've been in such a funk lately -- ugh* trying to pull myself out and get on the ball. I've got stacks and stacks of memories to document. Precious art I don't want forgotten. My craft room is a disaster. So much to do. I'm still stuck back in October, but here goes -- jumping in now...
As part of the new me, I've signed up to take a photography class from Maggie Holmes, one of my favorite scrapbookers. I was happy to see she's starting her own paper line. This is the last time she was offering her class, so I took advantage. I still don't have a DSLR camera, but I'm hoping to learn something anyway. Now that I'm no longer on the JessicaSprague creative team I'm hoping to tackle some more projects that have been on hold...

No comments