Disneyland 2017 Christmas Album



I'm using an Echo Parks Paper 6x8 album.  I created the title in my silhouette.


This Disney vacation came at the end of a road trip through California.  I documented that fact using a calendar.
The park was decorated for Christmas, and I did my best to make my embellishments Disney and Christmas.  This was a fun shaker confetti page.

GRAND CALIFORNIAN



I divided my parks with cardboard dividers from Simple Stories and put the park maps in pockets.


CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE
I scrapbooked the photos in consecutive order, so we began our vacation in California Adventure.

CARSLAND

Of course, this was our first stop.  We have never been here before, and were super excited to see it.  I definitely did not disappoint!



I used Sahlin Studios CARS kit for most of this section with a few licensed stickers thrown in.




These embellishments throughout the album are actually buttons.  I just clipped off the loop so they would lay flat.




PARADISE PIER
I tried to keep my titles consistent so you could see when we entered a new area.









No comments