December Daily 2017 | Days 1-5

This is the 9th year I'm documenting my December with a daily story through pictures.

Using Becky Higgins 6x8 Project Life Turquoise Snowflake album

I do it for many reasons, I've included a note as to "why" for the first page.


Each day has what we (or I) did that day.  December is so full of stuff!  I also put a photo of where Noel (our Elf) has chosen to keep watch for that day.

DAY 1 - LEGO ADVENT CALENDAR


The first day starts off by showing the Lego Advent calendar I made for the kids.  I divided the Lego Holiday Train Station into 24 parts, and hid them under the houses.
 

Most of my album will be bright and colorful, but this photo was much warmer and gold.  I decided to separate the colors of the next page by creating a divider page.

I cut this with my silhouette (made the year myself), and added glitter stars from the Dollar Spot in Target to make a shaker box.

I'm using a mixture of products that I've collected over the years.  I've got to use up my stash, besides, none of the new releases really spoke to me this year.  I'll be using lots of Bella Blvd (all the Christmas collections mixed together) and Snow and Cocoa from Crate Paper.  I did buy a few things from their new Falala line, but not much.


DAY 2 - DECORATING THE TREE


DAY 3 - LETTERS TO SANTA

I love how Ethen's language is kind and respectful.

Picked up this dimentional Santa sticker last year at Michaels.


DAY 4 - ORCHESTRA CONCERT


I created this journaling card myself.


 This photo and paper are adhered to the back of the envelope so I could put the program inside.


The bag is from Starbucks.

The elf sticker I got last year from Michaels.  I was bummed I couldn't find anything similar this year.


DAY 5 - NEW WHITE TREE


This tree makes me happy every time I look at it.  It is so bright and colorful.

I put this page on vellum.  I wanted to use a printed transparency, but I didn't have one I liked, so vellum to the rescue.

Journaling cards are from In A Creative Bubble, but I modified them.

No comments