August 2016 Hybrid Layouts

August means finishing up the summer pages in the kids albums, and starting fresh in new albums for the new school year.



One way to speed up this process for me is to duplicate the layouts, but still make them kid specific.

October Afternoon Public Library papers, library card from Target, Studio Calico wood stars, Simple Stories sticker

I have a decorative stack of books that I just ripped the page out of one.

Once again I am using Becky Higgins old KOTM School kit that is long since retired (from her Creating Keepsakes days).  I love that it keeps my albums uniform each year.  And I love using stuff from my stash!  #winwin


This is what the title page looks like for each album.  This year  I went back and made a label that specified their age, height, and weight and added them to the pages.


I've made their class picture the same for the past 3 years.  I'm happy with streamlining this look as well.



I like combining traditional scrapbooking with Project Life layouts to create an easy, but interesting look.

Silhouette cut file from .  Patterned paper and die cuts from Jillibean Soup.





1 comment

Clif and Syd said...

Can you tell me how you did your black album colorful labels? Love them!