Harvard Business School | 10-Year Reunion 2016

I've been loving the project life pages that I see at In A Creative Bubble (IACB).  She has lots of travel related products that I love.  She doesn't have a Boston set, so I decided to make some cards of my own.  I am a bit obsessed!  They were super fun to make.

I created the pages digitally since they are going into my family album that I print online at Shutterfly. I made 16 pages total of our trip!

HBS REUNION 


Reunion and Harvard Business School Card made by me, Wander card from IACB Travelogue, HBS Journaling Card modified from IACB Travelogue Journaling Cards 2

Explore Stamp and Love this Place stamps by IACB Travelogue Brushes, Explore Journaling Card modified from IACB Journaling Prompts, I got the HBS Campus Map online, and I made the Harvard Business School Filler card


FENWAY PARK

The kids and I joined the HBS kids group to tour Boston.  We went to the Boston Aquarium first, then to Fenway Park, but to help with flow, I put our Aquarium pictures with the other museum pictures.

Boston Logo and Red Sox Nation cards I made from online images, Go See Do card made from IACB Travelogue Brushes, Let's Go Journaling Card modified from IACB Travelogue Journaling Cards 1

I made the Green Monster and Boston and Fenway park filler cards from images online, the Ticket and Seek Adventure Journaling Cards are from IACB Travelogue Journaling Prompts.

HARVARD UNIVERSITY

The next day we got up early to wander around Harvard University's Main Yard.  We shopped our hearts out at the Coop, which the kids LOVED.  We talked about the 3 lies of the John Harvard Statue, and the kids got a little luck from his shoe.  Ethen had to jump and work for his luck.



I made the Harvard University Logo cards from images online, the Observations and Let's Go Explore Card is from IACB Journey Journaling Cards and the Observations journaling card is  a IACB Travelogue Prompt Card.


I made the Around Harvard Yard and Harvard Pennant Card is modified from a IACB Travelogue Prompt Card.  The Adventure Log is from IACB Journey Journaling Cards

DUCK BOATS

Part of the HBS kids tour included a duck boat ride around town and in Boston Harbor.  The duck whistles were "thankfully" given on the return trip!
I made the Duck Tour title card and the Duck Boats filler card is from an image online.  The In the City card is modified from IACB Travelogue Journaling Cards 2

MUSEUM OF SCIENCE AND NEW ENGLAND AQUARIUM

The trips to the museum were fast and furious, as we had other items on the agenda for those days.  I didn't have kids when we lived in Boston, so I never felt a need to go to the museums.  It was fun to finally see them.
I made the Wicket Smaht card, the Out and About card is from IACB In the City Journaling Cards


CAMBRIDGE

It was super nostalgic wandering around our old haunts.  I loved seeing how the city had changed, but mostly how it hadn't.

I got the subway map online and the Wandering card is modified from IACB Journey Journaling Cards

I made the Shaler Lane Card, the It's So Easy to Fall in Love card is from IACB Journey Journaling Cards, and the Travel Notes card with is camera and subway is from IACB Travelogue Bundle.

NORTH END

We were anticipating the good Italian food from the North End all day.  We didn't have much money to eat here when we were students, so it was nice to enjoy a nice dinner.


The raincloud card is from IACB Vancouver Journaling Cards, the North End journaling card is modified from IACB In the City Journaling Cards, the Let's Eat and This Was Delicious cards are from IACB Good Eats Journaling Cards

The cannoli image I got online, and the Treat Yourself and Foodventures card are from IACB Good Eats Journaling Cards

BOSTON COMMON

Thankfully the rain stopped and we had good weather again.  Today was the only day I've actually been hot in Boston!  Showing the kids and explaining the history of this place was so fun.


I made the Boston Common title card, the graphic city image I bought off Etsy, and the Explore Journaling card is from IACB Travelogue Journaling Cards 2

I made the Make Way for Ducklings card, the Say Yes is from IACB Travelogue Journaling Cards 2 and Wander card is from IACB Vancouver Journaling Cards

FREEDOM TRAIL

It's a long day and a lot of ground to cover for adults, much less kids.  They were troopers as we drug them around to each site.  I have detailed photos and explanations of each site along the way that I made while we lived there.  I love to go back and look at those pages in my Boston albums.  These pages just capture a glimpse of the history.

I made the Freedom Trail card and got the Boston map online.  The heart stamp is from IACB Travelogue Bundle

I made the the Adventures in Beantown card and the Freedom Trail seal card from and image online, and the Go stamp is from IACB Travelogue Bundle

Whew!  It's nice to have all of those vacation photos in the books!

No comments