December Daily 2015 Week 1

I'm getting started on my December Daily album for 2015.  This has been a tradition for me since 2009.  I am using Bella Blvd products this year, from their Christmas Cheer and Christmas Countdown collections.  I chose a pink polka dot Project Life 6x8 album from Becky Higgins that I picked up at Michaels to put it in this year.

Here's a look at my title page.  I sewed some colorful sequins in the pocket.



DEC 1
Noel arrived as usual on December 1st.  This time she had a request for the kids to fill a box with old toys to donate.  It was a hard thing for them to part with their toys, but they did manage to put a few things in the box.

Once again I made my own Lego advent calendar.  This year I divided the Lego Winter Toy Shop into 24 groups.  I got some milk carton boxes from Michaels and decorated them with bows from Recollections and numbers from Heidi Swapp's Oh What Fun collection.

DEC 2
Noel took sELFies with our devices.  The kids were mystified how she was able to get one on the old iPad that doesn't have a camera.  She sure is sneaky!  The cute elf stickers came from Michaels.

I got the tree set up today, and the kids decorated it after they got home from school.  I'm currently also working on an ornament mini album that documents where each ornament came from.  This has been a project of mine for years now.  I'm hoping to get it up-to-date this year.

DEC 3
The "glisten" word came from Heidi Swapp's Oh What Fun collection currently in Joann Stores.

DEC 4

DEC 5


No comments