Harvard Reunion 2014

Last summer we had a little reunion with our Harvard friends.  One of the law student's parents has a great ranch near Emery, Utah, called Castle Valley Outdoors.  We all met up with our children, and it was so great to have such a large space to be together.

I took a ton of pictures because there was so much to do!  Adults and kids alike had a lot of activities to choose from -- horseback riding, clay pigeon shooting, 4-wheeling, fishing, etc.

Putting 22 pictures on a layout is challenging.  It's hard to make it not appear cluttered.  Although I love pages that have one or two pictures, this has never really worked for me.  I'm constantly on the lookout for inspiration for lots of photos.


Nearby were some ancient Indian petroglyphs.  We went on a small day hike to access them.

One thing I love about digital scrapbooking is that you can really just create any embellishment you want.  I made this mountain clipart piece because I couldn't find anything like I wanted.  I also love that you never run out of any particular letter sticker and you can make the fonts appear however you wish.


No comments