January 2014 Layouts

So I'm challenging myself to make a page a day to get caught up on my scrapbooking.  I am just now getting started on my 2014 album and it's absurd how quickly the memories in my head fade.

We all know that once Halloween is over, then Christmas starts happening in full swing.  We are taking a week long vacation for Thanksgiving, and I already anticipate making a Cancun mini album, another December Daily album, and I've really got to make that ornament album I've been putting off for like 5 years.

Here is the start to my 2014 album.  I kept a lot of the same ideas that I loved last year, like the wooden background.  I just chose a lighter veneer.  Again I'm going to keep the base stuff the same -- it saves time and I liked the continuity it added to the finished album.  These pages really don't take a lot of time, so hopefully that goal isn't too lofty.  Here's to 2014 ... via October.



No comments