Family Layout

I was excited to see some new Heidi Swapp products in Michaels that had a lot of gold foil on them.  They were perfect for my family photos.  She paired with Becky Higgins and made 4 new Project Life Mini Kits and I love them all.  I purchased the Gold Foil Value Kit and Glitter Value Kit and made the following pages.  I have 2 more in the works.


Here's a closer look at each page:

 

I left a few of the transparencies empty with just a few embellishments to give it a layered look.  The only hard part about this is that you have to plan your opposite page to include those same gaps.



Supplies: Thickers, American Crafts: glitter stripe paper, Jen Hadfield Home+Made from Pebbles; pink paper, Studio Calico Sundrifter
#hsprojectlife #heidiswapp #projectlife

1 comment

the DeCampos Family said...

I was googling trying to find an lds person that lived in kuala lumper. I was somehow led to your blog! I scrolled thru and saw your posts from a while back of you living there. If you didn't mind emailing me, cindidecampos@hotmail.com I have a few or so questions. We are moving there around the end of the year with 4 kids so I'm trying to get as much info as I can!! Thanks