First day of School pages

Just now finishing back to school layouts and school is almost finished!  Ugh.  I need a boost of energy and creativity to get back on top of things.  I actually haven't been doing any digital scrapbooking lately.  I go through phases of which I'm more interested in doing.  Here are some hybrid examples.  Although now that the scrapbook store near me has closed, I might be doing less of these in the future.

To simplify my stuff, I usually do semi-duplicates of pages for each kid.  I also have been using a bit of Project Life pocket pages to just slide in 4x6 pictures and a little journaling card.

Here's a look at Maya's layout:


Here's a look at Ethen's layout:


And here is a page from last spring:


1 comment

trudelmj said...

Congrats! You are a great scrapbooker. I like your pages because they are clean and we see your pictures very well.
:-)