Days of December 16-25

It's finished!  The kids have started school again this week, and I was able to complete my Days of December 2013 album.  I'm pleased with the way it turned out.


Day 16




Day 17

Artwork from the kids' schools.



 Day 18


Day 19

Day 20



Day 21
We went ice skating at the Memorial City Mall.  Maya picked up on it quickly.



Day 22




Day 23



Day 24 - Christmas Eve




Day 25 - Christmas Day
 This subway art was a freebie I saw at aliedwards.com.  Get yours here
 I cut this word art out of gold foil using my silhouette.

 Dave is installing his new Bose speaker.  He was savoring each gift as they were opened, playing and putting it together before proceeding to the next gift.  It extended our gift opening into hours.  It drove us nuts by the end.  He still had a whole stack to open when we were finished. :)



 Maya wrote a sweet note to Noel.  She had so much fun with her this year.  We're excited to see if she'll come back next year.  Somehow she kept finding places around the house with her name. ;)


 Maya drew this sweet picture of Noel also.

No comments