All good things must come to an end...

Well, I can't say that I didn't see it coming.  Creating Keepsakes has published it's last magazine.  I am proud to be published in their last edition, however I am only in the digital version.  Each month as the magazine arrived in the mail it was smaller and smaller.  They were going more and more digital.  But even this they cannot compete with and the speed of information we can get at our fingertips.  The Nov/Dec issue on newsstands now is the last issue.



Try this link to see if you can access my last published layout in Creating Keepsakes:
http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/newtrack/creatingkeepsakes_20131112/index.php?startid=76

If that doesn't work because you do not subscribe, the layout published was this one from last winter.



Creating Keepsakes is gone, but they are continuing to publish a digital version of Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking.  I have already been chosen to have a layout published in the April 2014 issue.  I will continue to scrapbook my passion and include my pages here on my blog.  I am proud to have been published in 4 of Creating Keepsakes issues.

No comments