Nerdy Me

I am a nerd. I admit it. I've spent the last few hours trying to figure out how to compress my video so it doesn't take so long to download. After reading sites like files4.totalgeeks I have learned how to download a codec into virtualdub to compress my videos, but at first it didn't work because I downloaded 32-bit, when I have a 64-bit version of windows, but alas, the xvid codec for 64-bit was found. I changed the bitrate to 300 and switched the audio compression to mp4, and voila!

Now you can watch videos and wait only mere seconds for the download, instead of 20-30 minutes. No joke.

Thank the nerd.

And scroll down, I've added two videos to old posts. One of Maya singing and one of an Egyptian singing Michael Jackson. Two that you definitely don't want to miss.

No comments