Paris

We had a nice weekend in Paris. We spent 2 days at Disneyland and 2 days in the city. We set the bar pretty high this year for birthdays. Maya has been talking about going to see Mickey again. I told her only when Ethen is old enough to ride.

Dave and I decided we need to see Paris sometime kid-free. Their subway system isn't stroller-friendly at all. We found everyone there to be very friendly and I got lots of offers to help with the strollers. Either the Parisien attitude towards Americans is false, or we just ran into friendly tourists wherever we went.

More pictures from Disney and Maya's birthday party to come...



3 comments

Heather said...

Your kids are so cute!! I am so jealous that you get to travel the world!

jessi said...

You are soooo sneaky! I didn't know it was your birthday at her party!!! Guess I could have looked at the ward list for that one. That is so funny about the toast on the Lake Geneva dinner cruise.

Harmony said...

you are seriously amazing. How do you keep up so well with your scrapbook pages,which are gorgeous, and you document everything! I'm soooo impressed. What a lucky family you have.