Jet Lag



I feel like I've been hit by a bus. Jet lag is definitely worse coming this way. We are back in Switzerland after spending 2 weeks in the States. I'll post more pictures of our adventures later, but I had to show this one of Maya. This was at 8:30 am yesterday after a long night of being up. She finally conked out in this position. Looks like tonight is going to be the same; it's currently 2am and she is going strong.

The flight was as good as it could be, minus the minor problem of not having our luggage arrive with us. So, I went to church with no makeup, but we survived. It arrived late last night.

1 comment

Cath said...

That pictures us hilarious! Adjusting must be a nightmare - literally! Up all night. Ziti. Scrapbooking?? I hope your biological clocks turn around soon! We loved seeing you guys! it was just too short. As you drove away that last day I saw you - I wished we lived closer to you and you to us. We miss you guys! Hang in there! Love you!